Sunday, November 21, 2010

What can I do to control my nervousness when about to approach a girl too talk?(Really shaking nervous voice)?

I am going to talk to this girl tomarrow I've had very brief talks with her but not a full conversation, I hope to talk longer tomarrow, but i dont want to sound nervous and have my voice be real shaky, sweating etc. How do I control this, please help, thank youWhat can I do to control my nervousness when about to approach a girl too talk?(Really shaking nervous voice)?
Maybe you should just act like your friends around the girls and just be your self.

Make sure to make eye contact and include her friends in the conversation.

Good luckWhat can I do to control my nervousness when about to approach a girl too talk?(Really shaking nervous voice)?
just breath slowly and calmly, dont think about it to much, and talk slowly

No comments:

Post a Comment