Sunday, November 21, 2010

What are some ways a guy can get more confidence to talk to the girl he likes (2nd try)?

The girl I like and I were friends before I really discovered how I felt about her. Now that I realize it, talking to her has been difficult and infrequent. She and I will see each other and even hang out with a group of people and yet never really talk anymore. I think this is because I get really nervous and shy around her or some such. Any ideas on how to overcome this?What are some ways a guy can get more confidence to talk to the girl he likes (2nd try)?
maybe if you go out with her but also have some mates with you,then you'll become more confident and then the real you will come out good luck:)



answer mine please



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment