Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I talk to a girl I like better?

We both work at the same place, and she keeps telling me that people say we should be together/go on a date. I can tell she likes me, and I like her, but I've never had a girlfriend before, and I'm really bad at having a conversation with someone I emotionally start liking. I can talk to friends and other girls, but whenever it comes to talking to a girl I like, I can't hold a good or funny conversation. Any advice?How can I talk to a girl I like better?
When I was a kid, I had stage fright the first time I had to play my violin before an audience. My violin teacher suggested that I pretend everyone in the audience was sitting in their pajamas (I was 7, what do you expect?). It worked! Ever since then (I'm 46 now), if I have to make a presentation or do something difficult like speak to someone I don't know well, I'll imagine them wearing something funny and I do fine.How can I talk to a girl I like better?
make fun of celebrities its easy and funny

No comments:

Post a Comment