Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I bring up relationship talk with a girl I like?

I'm texting a girl right now and I need a good way to bring up the topic: relationships. I don't want to talk about other people's, but I want her to talk about what she wants, without coming off that I am only asking to find out. Thanks!How do I bring up relationship talk with a girl I like?
date her first and take her out a few times before heading into that.



ask her out and give her a reason why you feel she's right for you... ';I'd love to get dinner sometime at that Indian place you mentioned, I've never tried it before.'; something that shows you remember what she's said and you're interested in learning more from her.



good luck!How do I bring up relationship talk with a girl I like?
haha thats a hard one. try talking like you normaly do and then try to work your way up to ';how many guys have you dated'; maybe try messing around and saying hey wouldnt it be funny if we went out and what all our friends tought about it. then jsut keep messing round like that then evetually it leads to somthing. but do whatever you feel is right.
are its so easy.......go and talk with her.......what is the problem?don't worry she is not going to eat you and i think every girl has a very emotional background so go calmly ,introduce you first and start your conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment