Friday, November 19, 2010

How should i talk to a girl in school?

Okay at first, I was like a who cares kindda guy who wouldn't talk too much and I didn't care how did I look and all that stuff but not anymore.. Though I still am shy when it comes talking to girls specially approaching them.. I like a girl and she is new to school... She is amazing and makes me breathless everytime i see her! So how should I approach her... wudn't it be kindda weird if I go and strt talking to her without her knowing who I am and wud it freak her out? Also her sister is in my class but that girl is same age as me. I know first I have to be friends with her and all that but the problm is how should I strt the conversation and tht should I be friends with her sister who is in my class and then slowly hang-out with them and then move on??? Pls help! ladies especially...tell me how will u feel?

So how should I start my converstaion... Any ideas???



PS Srry for asking it again but i forgot to add somethingHow should i talk to a girl in school?
If what you're saying is true (and not something you made up), then you already have a bonus right there: girls like guys who are sincere about their feelings. Keep that in mind. Also, it's okay to be shy, because it's better to take your time to work up the courage than to force yourself to say something and then blowing it. My take on relationships is that it's always better to become friends first, then you can get to know that person before getting into a relationship. It's not as if I know your personality or the girls' personality, but...uh, I guess the best thing that would work for every case would be to say:

1. Smile when it's appropriate to do so, but don't always frown, either.

2. When you do have conversation with her, accept her point of view on things, and treat her as an equal.

3. Let her know what your interests are and try to find hers as well.

4. Try your best to adapt to her personality, because certain personalities only work with certain people.

Heh heh, reading over this, it all sounds complicated, huh? (That's another thing: girls don't like it when guys act sensitive all the time (it sort of seems gay), but they DO like it when a guy is not overly-simplistic, and actually has a take on the world around him.) So, uh, I hope I didn't make it sound frightening or anything, cause it's really not. Take it from me: I am a teenage girl who hangs around guys and at the same time writes and reads girly love stories, so I have excellent sources! Good luck! And the most most MOST important thing is to remember above ALL ELSE is to be yourself!!!! That is more important than anything! Except maybe remembering to brush your teeth ;)How should i talk to a girl in school?
your making to much out of it. find a topic she's intrested in like a club. thats the best way. well it will all work out you seem like a nice guy

No comments:

Post a Comment