Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What do I say when I talk to a girl I like for the first time?

There's a girl I like, and from what I've heard about her, we seem to match. I want to talk to her, to get to know her, but I'm not the best socially skilled, especially in groups, and she is always with her friends. Any advice on how I can start a casual conversation?What do I say when I talk to a girl I like for the first time?
first compliment her say like o tht shirt brings out ur eyes or somethin like tht then jst walk away then do it the nxt day but a ltl more like i nevr knew how pretty u were until i got a closer look then start talkin bout the thngs u hv in common.....hope i helped cya :)What do I say when I talk to a girl I like for the first time?
If your both in a group together, you'll be able to converse with her indirectly. Like if you're all having a conversation about Apples, you can show her your opinions and likes/dislikes without actually talking to her. If you're at a party, stand near her and comment on the music. Do you have a sister? You could go up to the girl and say, ';Hey, I really like your shoes. I think they look really good and was thinking about getting a pair for my sister. where'd you get them?';

Make her know who you are, then conversation will come much easier. If you guys don't know eachother then going up to her and saying. ';Hi, nice weather we're having, isn't it?'; Will be weird.

Good luck. Just be confident and be yourself. Crack a joke (Corny ones are the best), Make her laugh. I know you can do it!

:D
A joke is always a good way, plus it'll make her laugh and show off your humor. Casually bumping into her.. just anything to make her notice you, in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment