Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you talk/flirt with a girl without fear of rejection. I am an extremely shy guy and not good with flirt

how do i talk with girls even though i am extremely shy. I worry too much if i have to talk with a person whom i have interest in and i hate getting rejected.How do you talk/flirt with a girl without fear of rejection. I am an extremely shy guy and not good with flirt
Start out by talking in a group w/ that person, so you won't have to worry about awkward silence at first. Then start taking slightly larger steps, like asking the time, etc. Then move on to compliments. Hook, line, %26amp; sinker.



P.S. Make sure you shower! lolHow do you talk/flirt with a girl without fear of rejection. I am an extremely shy guy and not good with flirt
I'm a very shy guy too i can't just go up to a girl and ask her out nope tooo shy i dont dance or sing in public either thats how shy i am do u have any idea how can i go up a girl and ask her out ?

Report Abuse


always remember...nothing to lose!
i guess all i can say is u have to get over the fear of rejection cuz its gonna happen...my boyfriend was afraid to ask me out cuz he was afraid of rejection too....but i got him to ask me out cuz i said i dont kiss guys i didnt date and he asked me...so it worked out...and hes not afraid anymore
Gain more confidence in yourself. That is more attractive to women anyway. And be confident when rejected. It's going to happen, so just expect it and move on. Remember, confident, not cocky. Cocky is not attractive, it just makes us think you are immature.
go withe ur guts and don't say something embarrassing

good luck,

..::Catherine::..

No comments:

Post a Comment