Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should i talk to a girl in school?

Okay at first, I was like a who cares kindda guy who wouldn't talk too much and I didn't care how did I look and all that stuff but not anymore.. Though I still am shy when it comes talking to girls specially approaching them.. I like a girl and she is new to school... She is amazing and makes me breathless everytime i see her! So how should I approach her... wudn't it be kindda weird if I go and strt talking to her without her knowing who I am and wud it freak her out? Also her sister is in my class but that girl is same age as me. I know first I have to be friends with her and all that but the problm is how should I strt the conversation and tht should I be friends with her sister who is in my class and then slowly hang-out with them and then move on??? Pls help! ladies especially...tell me how will u feel?How should i talk to a girl in school?
Hey man, I'm gonna assume you are younger than me. I've been in similir situations a couple times in high school, and college. New students are usually easy to talk to because they are scared no one will approach them as friends. If the new girl is ot, she usually gets a boy friend pretty fast, so you need to move in. She won't think your wierd for talking to her, because technically everyone who talks to a new student is talking to them the first time, so you arean't doing anything everyone else isn't doing nyway. I say talk to the girl you like before getting to know her sister. If her sister likes you first, and tells the girl, the girl might not want to step on the sister's territory... so definately talk to the sister you like first! Then say, I think your sister is in my class, so that she will tell her sister you guys have class together, and then the sister might be more apt to tell you that you are liked when the right time comes. But, DO NOT be afraid to approach her. You snooze you lose! Best wishes, and Good Luck man!How should i talk to a girl in school?
plz go up to her..do it b4 u start to immortalize her..making her seem more bigger/important than what it is..which is just a crush

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to uncover a weird little secret that can literally get you your own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete