Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I get a girl to talk to me for more than a minute?

I work at this pool where she and her friends come in a couple times a week. I have talked to her before and she always smiles and says hi whenever I say hi and I guess she checks me out whenever I walk by. I am pretty fit and I have tried to always be nice and polite around her but I don鈥檛 know how or when to talk to her.

I鈥檝e been talking to one of my guy friends who is really tight with her and he keeps telling me to go for it before it too late. What do I do?

Wouldn鈥檛 it be kinda weird if I just came and sat down next to her and asked her for her number? I don鈥檛 see how that would help me out. Do I really have to be the one to take the first step?

How do I get a girl to talk to me for more than a minute?
try to find out what TV shows she likes or hobbies she likes and you could if you wanted to research them then try to talk to her generally. then you can get to know her but not so you become friends or she will want it to stay that way and so when you think your both comfortable then you could flirt and then ask her outHow do I get a girl to talk to me for more than a minute?
Take her cell phone and throw it on the concrete floor.
Go up to her and do this:



';Hi';

She goes, ';Hi';

';Um ... look, I was just over there and I couldn't help but notice how pretty you look, so I was just wondering if we could go on a date sometime?';



And let nature take it's course from there.
yeah man=)



start talking to her (one of your regular convos) and then ask if you could get her number



if you get it call and find out her interests, and if you guys have anything in common



then continue from there



! ! !=D good luckk
There r thousand ways to talk to her for ur whole life.

start with any of the topic 's like Tea, coffee or some kind of simple help what she requires in the pool.

as u work there it would be easy to provide her more facilities.



dont wait for the god to give u an oppurtunity.

ur friend is right.



go take a chance.

best of luck.
Um....yes you do. A lot of women believe that the man should initiate contact and ask the girl out. When you go up to her be cute and say something like ';So when are you gonna go out with me?'; That will be the first thing out of ur mouth and that will grab her attention making you stand out from most other guys. Don't be intimidated it's nuthin but a thing.....and so what if she says no? You work at a pool. How many other hot chicks are there? :) Good luck
The best thing to do would be to talk to her and tell her she is pretty and you like her personality.. But dont make it too in her face, talk about a movie that is out at the cinema and ask her to go out with you!
ok,

When she leave's the pool walk up her and say:

You: Hi

She: hi

You: so you're leaving?

She: yup

You: so when you're comming around here again?

She: eeh some answer about when she comes XD

You: Nice, so you like the pool?

She: yes/no

You: ok, so eeh can i maybe have your telephone number so whe can contact each other??

She: Yes ofcourse! *gives phone number*

You: thanks! i'll call you!

She: ok :D



this could be it XD
It wouldn't be weird. Girls like confidence in a guy and if you go up and sit down next to her and say, ';I would really like to get to know you better, do you mind if I call you later?' that would get you a lot more ground with her than if you wait for her to just offer you her number.



I know that sounds like a pretty big step and it does take getting up the nerve to do it. But, if you can just get past the awkward feeling and put on a brave, confident face and just ask her nicely, but directly, I'm certain you will get the answer you looking for.



Good Luck.
as a life guard? if ur tan and skinny she is missin the point if not uhh sorry no luck

No comments:

Post a Comment