Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you become good, close friends with a girl?

What you should talk to her about, ask her to do something with you etc. I an hopeless at talking to girls.How do you become good, close friends with a girl?
Compliments always works, but be sure you actually mean what you say, people can tell if you're not being sincere. A guy I know became my friend just by telling me that he thought I seemed interesting and that he wanted to get to know me better. After that we just started talking, and he asked me if I wanted to get together and do something... we went out and had sushi and played guitar hero at his place, nothing special but we had a nice time. Try to find things you both have in common and go on from there, ask her questions about what she likes, and be sure to tell her what you like as well. What you should avoid talking about with a girl you've just met is probably sex, hygiene things etc... don't tell her things that are 'too much information', it's off putting. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment