Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to talk to a girl about our relationship?

I like this girl, pretty sure she likes me... So how do I talk to her about if she likes me too? What do i say? When? How? We're going out with some friends to pizza hut tomorrow... Should I do it then?How to talk to a girl about our relationship?
First off, just be yourself around her and your friends, laugh, joke, and have fun. That will get her eyes on you. Don't crowd her, but glance at her and when she looks at you, simply smile at her. Casually, walk over to her and just talk about whatever comes to mind. Ask her about herself and what she likes, or takes in school. Make sure that you get to sit next to her, if possible. Stake out your territory. If she seems into you, at some point reach out for her hand. If she allows you to hold it and looks at you, give her your best grin. You'll find out if she likes you w/o saying a word, or having to ask.

My first serious bf in school never asked me out, he just told me he would pick me up Sat. night at 7 pm and to be ready. He was sure that if he asked me that I would say no, and he was right. OBTW, we ended up married after high school.How to talk to a girl about our relationship?
no, youll be in a group. talk to her when you alone.

tell her what you feel
when this happened to me - the guy just kinda said it. like. he was trying to say it in different ways, but by not saying it AT ALL. but. anyway, it didn't work out due to . things. but yeah.



Don't bound into the going out thing. well. 15 year olds etc. do that. i did lol. but say like. when you're not just with all your friends, whne its less people / you and her. Just try to lead up to it. I'm sure it won't go per shaped. Good luck !
no dont do it tomorrow!

tomorrow just uber flirt with her, then ask her if your alone if shes free the following night. ask her out when your on your own not in a group.
Girls Love it when You Say somthing First. You Start Off By Saying: Umm.. ugh.. I Kinda Like You.. I Was Wondering if you feel the same way, And Say It When You Two Are Alone, in Person, never though text or e-mail, its inportant you do it in person, it makes her feel more special, and dont do it when you two go to pizza hut, DUH, tell her you'll take her home, and walk or drive, her home, just you two, and tell her then, make sure you sit by her at dinner, just make sure she knows you liek her, drop hints, pull out her chair for her, and slip your hand around her shoulder when you have the chance, do it when your acting liek yoru yawning, it will work, it'll be a sucess, i have faith in you, im pretty sure she probably likes you. Have faith in yourself

(: Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment