Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I talk to the girl I like, when she seems shy around me?

I'm a junior in high school, and I like this girl who I know but have never really had a conversation with her, she is kind of shy around me, how do I talk to her? I am good friends with one of her friends, and her friend told her that she thinks I'm cute, but she seems too shy to approach, how do I do it?How do I talk to the girl I like, when she seems shy around me?
Just let out a big nasty fart and tell her the smell reminds you of her. That should break the ice.How do I talk to the girl I like, when she seems shy around me?
be very loud around her to bring her out of her shell by the wayb she really likes you
well, for shy people, they will open up if you try to approach them..

so just talk to her and smile.

be open to her

show her you care about her

and show her you want to get to know her.



answer mine((:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Talk to her, be open, and make her fell comfortable enough for she could talk

No comments:

Post a Comment