Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm 25, male, and never been romantically linked with a girl. What should I do?

It's hard to change my thinking about myself. For a long time I had a mindset that I was very ugly and I lacked confidence as a result of it. My self-esteem is also low. I can't chat with a girl properly (usually speak fast or stutter) and can't look a girl directly in the eye and talk. It's hard to not think I'm ugly when I've had the mindset of one for 15-20 years. So It's hard to get that out of my head.

What should I do?

Before you tell me to talk to girls about random things, I try. I almost always run out of things and don't take any chances because I stutter or speak too fast. My heart beats fast. I get very nervous to talk, let alone compliment a girl. The lack of my social skills and confidence will affect me in all areas of my life, I know that, and I want to change it. I don't know how ugly guys get beautiful girls. Because getting a girl mildly interested in me is almost an impossible task. Please help.I'm 25, male, and never been romantically linked with a girl. What should I do?
talk to random girls on like myspace and facebook. it helps a alot and will you will get more used to talking to girls.I'm 25, male, and never been romantically linked with a girl. What should I do?
be more confidence
First off I would suggest working on your self image! Even if you think you are ugly you have to realize that ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; and what some would find 'ugly' others find beautiful - you see it every day. So you need to find a way to STOP thinking negatively about yourself! I know that is definitely easier said than done, but it is literally the ONLY way to change.



You may want to ask yourself some very hard questions and be completely HONEST about the answers. WHY do you think your ugly?? Do you have bad teeth?? If so, is there a way you can work on getting them fixed. Do you not like your hair?? Spend some money and get it done. Do you have bad acne?? Find something that will clear it up. Do you think you're too skinny or fat?? Then work out and bulk up or loose weight. Is it your ATTITUDE that is ugly?? Then change it. Most people can ';Clean up'; pretty well if they just put some effort into it.



Your lack of self confidence is probably the main reason women are not attracted to you. And on that same token CONFIDENCE is how 'ugly guys get beautiful girls'! :0) There is nothing sexier to a woman than a man that exudes confidence!! You are probably NOT as ugly as you think but your lack of confidence is a huge turn off. You have to relate it to nature.... females animals are attracted to strength not weakness (and being timid, stuttering, bumbling, lacking confidence and not being able to look a girl in the eyes are definitely signs of weakness).



Unfortunately only YOU can change your self image and get some confidence, so you will have to look inward. Decide who YOU want to be (not who you think everyone else wants you to be)... plan out how to become that person and then put that plan into ACTION!! There really is no easy answer to your question.



And lastly I would suggest that you take the word CAN'T out of your vocabulary!! :0)



Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment