Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I talk to the girl I had a big falling out with?

How would I start a conversation with a girl I had a big falling out with?



Are reunion is coming in 3 days and I expect to see her there and I miss her and want to be able to talk to her again.How do I talk to the girl I had a big falling out with?
go up to her and srike up a convo

catch up with herHow do I talk to the girl I had a big falling out with?
start off by saying that your sorry about what happened in the past and if she will forgive and forget and then start up a friendly conversation aftr that
Just try to go up to her and say '; Look i was a jerk and should not have done what i did , i want to apologize to you.'; And if she just walks away , well at least you tried but do not let it ruin your whole night . Mingle with your friend's and enjoy the night all the same.
get her a nice diomond ring and just popose to her if she like it she will accept it if she aint like it u will get a slap but dont worry just ofeer da same advice i gave to u on 10 diffrent girls each day and im sur u r bound to get a hole

can u now please click da best anser below dis msg thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment