Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I talk to this girl at my study?

During study hall theres this cute girl I wanna talk to but I don't even know her and I think she's an upper classman. She usually hangs out with one friend and they just talk so how should I go about approaching her? Should I do something like walk by, pretend to drop something near them and then realize what happened and just start a conversation? Or should I just walk up to them out of the blue and say hey whats up?How do I talk to this girl at my study?
go up to her and say what's up and start a lil conversation with her and her friend and get to know herHow do I talk to this girl at my study?
Take baby steps. Be chivalrous. Hold doors for her, get her things she might need like pencils and things. Then, if she starts saying thank you, after some time, just go ';Hi, morning!'; everyday. Then you can start making conversation wit her. Work your way, bro.



Also, it usually doesn't matter if they're so called, ';upperclassmen.'; Make sure this girl has a nice personality. If she isn't forget about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment