Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girl Problems!! Please help me talk to girls...?

im 20 years old and still find it hard to make friends and talk to girls. I've never had a girlfriend, and i'm starting to give up. I dont think im ugly, it's just i'm shy and dont know how to keep girls interested or make them laugh. Can u give me some advice on how to talk to girls? I need to know what to talk about, how to flirt, and how to get a girl comfortable and friendly with me. I need help on topics to talk about with girls too. What if a girl already know basic/introductory things about me, and say we went on a date, what is there to talk about. What do people talk about when they've been going out for a while? please give me some pointers.

One more thing, there is this one girl I met at my work (movie theaters), I met her when i was working, then one day when i went to go watch a movie with friends, she was there ripping tickets, i can get two free tickets so i gave them to my friends and i thought i could show the ticket ripper my work id card and they would think im just walking through to do something for work. So i walked up to her and said hey and said i was just going through to talk to a manager. She didnt buy it and started laughing and joking with me. She started to say i was funny and that i dont have to worry about doing things like that because she could hook me and my friends up with going in for free to movies. So now whenever i c her i say hey and we talk a little. but i dont know what else to say. What is there to say to her when we pass by each other during work. when i c her at work i say hey but what is there to say when we pass each other by again. i dont want it to be awkward and we just pass by each other quietly. also do u think shes interested and can u give me some pointers to help me talk to girls and get closer to this girl. sorry for the long story but it would be greatly appreciated if u help me with these. thanksGirl Problems!! Please help me talk to girls...?
Watch japanese animes %26amp; then apply your common sense. Works like a charm :D Also helps you mature, so that you may handle and avert awkward scenarios.Girl Problems!! Please help me talk to girls...?
Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT try to get pointers from some japanese anime unless you want to stay the way you are. Just ask some easy questions to get it going and try to find something your both into or not. Just walk up and say hey and give a compliment to start it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment