Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get the right opportunity to talk to this girl?

There is this girl at my university who I really want to get to know. I only see her around a little bit but have never actually talked to her. She's only in one of my classes but she's usually with a friend so it's difficult to talk to her just to say hi. How do I work with this problem?How do I get the right opportunity to talk to this girl?
ehh she might be creeped if you get her number from someone else lol Ive seen that go bad. When you see her moving from class to class or something just start small talk '; are you in such and such class lol, Doesn't matter if shes wih a friend..she will think you have confidence then go from there. End it with I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee or lunch or somin. Improvise lol.She wil know your interested but wont come off creepy. Good Luck brosky!!How do I get the right opportunity to talk to this girl?
try to talk to some friends of her in the class

get her number and start texting her

its easier to start a conversation through texting

than in person

good luck
Ask her out or walk her to class even if you have to run to yours hope this helps.







PS can you answer my question?
ask her friend in the class to introduce you.

also ask the friend if she is single. that way the friend will relay the message and she will come to you if she is interested.
well, if you're outgoing just say hi (:

when she is talking about something she likes with her friend %26amp; you like that particular thing say ohh i like that or agree how she feels about that particular thing. then if the chatting exceeds ask her to hang out after class. then you may get somewhere :D
Well you go and start to ask her some things about homework , some question about class's ect... or go start making friendship with your ';dream girls'; friends and then you coem to know here much much better :) best of luck dude

No comments:

Post a Comment