Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I smooth talk a girl?

I need to know how to pick up a girl. And right now there are alot of girls that I could possibly go out with. im 14 and i need some adviceHow do I smooth talk a girl?
Your young dude. Give it some time.How do I smooth talk a girl?
Tell her you just got your library card and your gonna check her out........lolz
you dont have to be that smooth my last boyfriend wasnt but he knew what to say to me
do not try to act cool! girls (well at least I) hate that. just talk with the girl and get to know her as friends then ask her out. when u guys are friends first it won't be as akward if u guys do eventually go out. but try to find out if she likes you too before you as her out. if she doesn't and u still ask her out, if she says no it'll be all akward between you two after.
you tell her what you know she wants to hear duhh!! ..but you shouldn't do that!! u need to be you, and keep it real, bcuz girls know when u are tryin to smooth talk them.
hey dude, just be yourself..thats what chicks dig! and if shes not into u, shes not for u man. and be sweet
ok 1st off never say ';smooth talk a girl';

next just be yourself and if she likes you ask her out
complements compliments complements my friend.

just dont go overboard and try not to freak them out.
All you need to do is ask questions about her. Ask everything and anything you can think of-- and don't talk about yourself! Girls love to talk, especially about themselves. You will seem empathetic and caring without really doing anything.
Ok well first off, you need to be yourself. You don't want to act like a ladies man because not all girls are into that.You just need to act like the guy you are and be honest.



If you want to date a girl, just ask her. Girls are just as afraid as you are. They only thing she can say is no.



I hope this helps.

Good luck.

:)
Okaii well, I'm a 14 year old girl so I think I could help you with this one, First off all, A girl doesn't exactly want you to smooth talk her cause then she'll think your a player :P Just be there as a friend and she'll like that more, but if you're not willing to take my advice and still want to smooth talk her , just compliment her on her hair or something on her body NOT what she's wearing , she'll appreciate it more :) and if she takes it nicely just ask her out to the movies or something like that
Society has taught you that you need to ';smooth talk'; a girl, but believe me, that's not what girls want. I'm 21 and when I go to the bar, the guys that I have to most fun talking to are the ones that do not try to ';smooth talk'; me. Girls honestly just want you to be yourself... and plus you'll find that if a girl digs you when you are being yourself, you have a much better chance of getting along with her through the rest of your relationship. There's nothing lame about just saying ';hi'; to a girl.. you don't have to be a Don Juan when striking a conversation. It's fake and girls will see right through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment