Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get a conversation going with a shy girl?

I know how to talk to girls, but this girl i really like, but she's so shy that I can hardly get in a conversation with her. For example when if I say something like ';Hey you were at that party yesterday'; She replies smiling saying ';yeah'; and I don't know what else to say? It's not that she's bothered by me...How to get a conversation going with a shy girl?
You can continue to talk about something else. She will eventually feel more comfortable talking with you.How to get a conversation going with a shy girl?
Yeah, I know that problem. Tough, I'm usually the shy girl. First, don't show that you get annoyed by the fact that getting the conversation going is hard. It makes everything more awkward. Then, I guess you just have to take things slowly with her. When you get to know her bit by bit, you'll have more things to talk about. Maybe you will find out something that she loves to talk about. I could talk endlessly about my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment