Friday, November 19, 2010

I don't know what to talk about with this girl.?

I'm normally good at talking to girls but I've been texting this girl off and on for a long time. I kinda like her and the other day she told me she thinks I'm really cute. I just don't know how to keep her attention (for some reason its hard to do with her) without making a fool of myself. I also don't want to get to the point where she thinks of me as just a friend.I don't know what to talk about with this girl.?
It all depends on what her interests are, so you need to ask her on a date, like a movie or dinner, or if your to shy to put yourself out there right away, ask her on something a little more casual, like coffee, but if you do, be very careful to ask her to something a little less casual right after that, to make sure she knows you do not just want to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment