Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to meet a nice girl to be friends with?

I don't really go out much, and I try to talk to girls all the time when I'm out shopping or whatever. I'm bisexual, and I wish I had a female friend I could relate to. Any advice?How to meet a nice girl to be friends with?
You see someone who seems nice. You go up to them and say hi and if you're shoping, complement their choice. Get into a discussion with them and try for a friendship. Join a club or something- plenty of nice girls.How to meet a nice girl to be friends with?
My Advice is that when you DO go to the mall don't approach random people. Instead go to your favorite places. For example if you like reading go to the bookstore, your favorite section and start up a conversation... Not something like ';The weather's nice...'; or anything.



I dont think myspace ir any sites like that are the way to go but I've made many a good friend on interpals.net ofcourse, this is a penpals site and not used to actually meet people in person (generally).
well there is always me i think i am nice at least i hope i am

but just keep trying i am sure there are lots of people who will like you if you just take the time to talk to them
talk to any girl you want to talk and at to any girl nicely than some day they think that you are good and want to be your friend too. just at nice to them.
well im hear for you ma....... ummm u can email me... oooh go to like chat rooms and things like that..... idk if u can get in this but try 2pac just go to google and type 2pac or tupac and go to his main and u can chat there.....
you can e-mail me we can be best fransss



lawl
  • how to change game resolution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment