Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I talk to a girl alone?

I really like this girl, but I don't know how to talk to her. The problem is that whenever I am around her it seems that we are with a group of people. I guess I would just feel more comfortable if I could talk with her alone, out of the group setting. I don't want to make it seem like I want to rush into a relationship because I haven't known her that long. How can I talk to her alone without making it seem awkward?How do I talk to a girl alone?
Just keep the conversation light and try to make her feel like it's easy to talk to her.How do I talk to a girl alone?
It's tough to ';break the ice'; with someone you like if her friends are standing right there. You have to make up a reason to ask her something privately. Make sure it's not something serious, you always want to start off with light conversation so you don't scare her away.

You could say ';Can you come here for a second? I want to ask you something'; and then you can ask her something like ';Do you think my pants are too tight? I've been getting some weird looks today'; or something like that.

No matter how confident you get to be with women, it's always a little nerve racking, trying to figure a way to get a girl you to talk to you away from her friends.

But that's the thrill of the hunt!!!
the best way is to be yourself, it took me a long time to realize this but if you don't treat her like you would one of your guy friends (except maybe a bit gentler) then you will come off like you are trying to hit on her, and that's awkward. like try not to over talk about stuff, like constantly asking questions, make her engage with you at least a little bit, and if she doesn't then back off a little... just play it by ear, and BE YOURSELF is my advice.
just ask if you could talk to privately for a minute and just stay relaxed and be yourself and tell her how you feel it always seems a little awkward at first but just hope for the best if you don't take a risk you could be missing out on something wonderful i hope she has a mutual feeling for you good luck i hope it works out for you
Be in the group and improve yourself up to that she should attract towards you and you will feel proud on you too so improve your personality in good ways to impress her.Good luck
ask her if she wants to go for a walk and get some fresh air and exercise. or get some grub. doesn't hafta be awkward for her as it is for you. she might not even notice it. she may even be one step ahead of you O_o
Ask her for her number then ask her to a mini date...like lets go get some coffee then you can talk one on one
text her or ask her to go like on a walk with you sometime also maybe like lunch or something
take her ph number, text her call her im her!! jus catch her alone sometime
call her on the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment