Friday, November 19, 2010

How to talk to a girl on Myspace?

Okay the time i posted this question was 11pm and i can only put so much in 1 question and i wanna go to sleep so ima get right to it:

There was this girl I had a crush on in school. She graduated. No longer here. I prayed for weeks every night that i would be able to contact her. Tonight I had a myspace profile so i decided to look fo here there. By someone elses profile %26amp; by a blessin from God I found her on myspace. I dropped her a message and waiting for a reply tommorow. I pray to God now that she be nice to me and she likse me back but first of all the reply be nice not turning me down. I would post the message i wrote 2 her but imafraid she'll find IT an ME. I owe God a BIG thankz. How can i talk to this girl telling her i like her with out turning her off?

And I wanna git married to this girl in the future. Noone else is more to my type than her...

Someone plz point me in da right dirrection?How to talk to a girl on Myspace?
The only sure way to find out if she likes you is to tell her you like her. Just try to become friends with her first, and usually girls will drop hints if they like you. Then when the time is right, tell her how you feel.How to talk to a girl on Myspace?
let her know exactlyyy how u feel andd just hopee that she likes u bak. If not just move on. I wish u 2 good luck!
I agree with what was said before, just give it sometime, %26amp; hope she accepts. If she does, see how things go, %26amp; if things click well then..
Make her laugh... say goofy stuff that is not too far out but gets her to giggle... ';Wow your profile smells really good'; (give me a break this was short notice) but you get the idea. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment