Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I talk with a girl in person and make the conversation interesting?

In a few days time, I'll be able to talk to a girl that I seem to like. I'm worried. I think there's a high chance of the conversation downhill quickly maybe even to the point of total silence.



Is there anyway I can ensure that the conversation will go well and if so, how?



Tips, Past Experiences would be helpful. :)How do I talk with a girl in person and make the conversation interesting?
Ya just ask her questions so she'll do all the talking, i'm sure if you stay with her it won't be long until you wish she would shut up .How do I talk with a girl in person and make the conversation interesting?
Stories are always interesting
well, do you know what her interests are, or the sports she dos? if so, very good because that is a good way to start up a conversation. talk about the things she enjoys to do and maybe give her some ideas and stuff what she should try out and stuff... you will probably build off more conversations off of that! good luck ;)
Well girls love answering questions. Girls don't like it when men talk about themselves too much so keep her occupied with questions which will lead you to something you might have in common!



Good luck!
Well I've lost alot of girlfriends because of conversation running dry, like I would crack alot of jokes and all because all I really had was being funny, in the end we just wouldn't click though and all I can really tell you is you'll need to click and have common ground because there's no trick to it, it just depends on if she's the girl for you because the girl I'm with now it's been a very long time and it's just because we clicked from the first day, if it dosn't work then no big loss just move on
Don't try too hard!



From a girl's point of view (Me!), guys who keep talking and talking and talking are very boring and un-interesting. I always feel very ';ugh...shut up already'; when I'm talking to a guy and they just keep talking and talking about themselves and stuff.



I suggest you let the girl talk! Don't just listen all the time, though- the girl might wonder if you are really listening or if she's boring you. Maybe start with ';Hey, how's it going?';. If she wants to elaborate on it, then listen and add in comments now and then like, ';Oh, that's neat!'; or ';Oh...well I'll be here if you ever need to talk!'; or something. Don't start trailing off and treating her to your life story....most girls are not interested by that.



Good luck!
Don麓t worry about, that is not hard, you can start talking about the weather, about what you like and she likes, you can ask her where does she live, how many time she has lived there, if she has pets, is important that you listen to her whit attention because you will be able to question her somethings and talk about what you like or you do, for example if you ask her if she has pets when she answer, you can tell her if you have a dog a little fish and why do you like that animal.



You talk about trivial topics, nothing complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment