Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I talk about different things with a girl?

When ever i talk to a girl, I always talk about the same thing. I try to think of things that have happened recently so we could talk about that, but it doesn't really work that well. I asked the girl if she thinks i'm dull and she said ';kinda';. She says i always talk about the same things.

Please tell me how i can think of different things to talk about



ThanksHow can I talk about different things with a girl?
Instead of you making the conversation, see if she has a topic and work with that. Girls like talking to ya know? Find out what that girl likes and talk about that, because maybe you are talking about the things that are boring to her. Mix things up, talk about SOME random stuff, but not a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment