Sunday, November 21, 2010

I don't know how to talk this girl?

There's this really cute girl (in my opinion) in my bus and she looks like a girl i had a crush on last year (but it's not her) anyways does anybody know how i should start a conversation with her? because i have no idea how to talk to a girl like her.I don't know how to talk this girl?
when you put so much value on her she'll put less value on you. Women are followers, if you set her above yourself, she will too. On the other hand if you set yourself above her, she will set herself below you. You mustn't be shy and either decide to use an indirect or direct opener. An indirect is like ';hey where is so and so place?'; but you have to be able to change topics, an direct opener immediatly signals interest...



If you want me to explain more, please do email me at hwasin.ssir@gmail.com.I don't know how to talk this girl?
find something that you both have in common with!
find someone who can speak to her and translate to you
I would start communicating in english first, then try spanish, if that doesn't work throw in some slavic words...try making clicking noises to resemble afrikan tongues, and keep watching her face carefully for any signs of a response.
Well you said she is on your bus, one day go and ask her if you can seat besides her then start talking pick anything to talk about comment on her shoes her hair her eyes whatever just start a conversation and try to keep it up talking about her, women usually like to talk about themselves.
Be kind and just say hi to her. Maybe sit near her but maybe not in the same seat . See if she brings up a subject and join in the conversation. Maybe you will find out what she likes and it will give you an idea about what you can talk to her about.
This answer comes from a girl so you can trust me...what i would do is just take a deep breath and introduce yourself or if no one is sitting next to her ask her if you can sit there then after you introduce yourself just talk to her about anything really....do that everyday and before you know it you'll be friends then just take from there





hope this helps!!! :D
Wow, I am in my 40's now, yes, old. I remembe too well what you are going through. Here is what I have learned. Talk to her about simple things. Don't seem too interested. Just talk. Let her come to you. If she is interested, she will want to talk more. Play it cool. Just relax and talk like she is just a regular guy. If you give her the impression that you are after her she will put her guard up. Have her chase you.

No comments:

Post a Comment