Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I talk to this girl more?

Been talking with this girl at school. She seems cool and is interested in our conversations. I'm gonna ask her for her number and talk to her by texting and stuff. But I was just wondering, if she has a limited texting thing or none at all, how do I keep talking to her? And if I do manage to talk to her, how often would it be cool to text her and talk. I don't want to come off as a needy douchebag or anything.How do I talk to this girl more?
i think if she has a limited texting thing or none at all,you dont text to her by text asking question.you just tell somthing about u but not detail or joke.How do I talk to this girl more?
If she doesn't have unlimited texting, ask her if you can call her after nine (usually everyone has free nighttime minutes). But yeah, just keep talking to her how you do. Maybe she'll get the hint that you like her.
Text etiquette 101 - text her once and don't text again until you receive a reply
i think you should ask for her number and text her when she first texts you that will relive the pressure from you and you know she wants to talk to you
a female loves a man to be concerned about her well being... we love a good listener and someone we can depend on, but we don't want a man to be too pushy... i would say keep in touch maybe three times a week or so... keep her wondering sometimes...lol
Okay, I kind of have this issue. I don't have a phone, so when someone asks for my number, I give them my email. It works for me. If you don't have an email, get one. If she doesn't have an email, you're in trouble sweetheart. You could always try to meet up on weekends, and if her parents don't like it, do a group thing, just make sure the group knows what you're doing. Email is back and forth, so as long as you don't double send things, you'll be fine. Texting however is more abrupt. I would try texting her after school, and if you think you do it too much, just ask her about homework and start a conversation from there. Never double message though, it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment