Friday, October 22, 2010

Why do boys like to violate girl's lives that they are on love with?

I am just confused as to why boys waste their time aggravating and occupying themselves with girls who won't speak to them. I mean do they think the girl likes them when they ignore or is there just a signal that goes off in their heads to keep harassing and violating the girl's privacy?



Do the boy's parents teach him to constantly get on the girl's nerves who they like and act like a completely immature brat? Because that is seriously immature. Guy's only pick on girl's and harrass them when they are in the 5th GRADE or earlier. How can a 18 year old or 17 year old tease a girl because he likes her. Hasn't he learned any social skills to know how to talk to a girl or approach her? Instead of laughing with him, his friends should encourage him on how to talk to a woman instead of cracking jokes on her.



For example: I am a large or heavy set girl who is over 180 lbs and I used to get watched and bothered all the time by this high school boy who I guess was around 17-18 years old at the time. His friends would point after he would make jokes about me and for a while it would hurt but then I just got over it and thought if he doesn't like me for who I am and makes fun of it, I guess I have to live with it. I know no one deserves that but making fun of a girl and causing her to be embarrased publicly is not classy or smart. Who gets a girl to like them by publicly embarrassing them in a cafeteria or on the street? And the weird part is that he constantly talks about me, I don't know if was because I was big or because I was in his way for something. But he acted like I was the problem and not him though I barely know him. If I am SO big and FAT why did he always watch me and talk about me? Was he fascinated with my weight or something because instead of him finding a skinny girl to talk to or date he bothers me of all the girls.



P.S: This guy is popular and has alot of friends so I guess me ignoring him punctured his ego or something. But why would I ( a Big girl) ignoring a popular guy cause him to act like that?

22 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

By the way that was an example of how guys are. And why would a popular jock from high school be jealous of me who was never popular? He is bigger than me by size, more built, more social, more ';Cool'; and he always watches me?

Strange isnt it? If he really loved her than he shouldn't violate her life by butting in it every chance he gets. He should just simply ';ASK her out'; or just be friends but not intrude without permission.Why do boys like to violate girl's lives that they are on love with?
maybe the lad just likes the girl 2 much and he gets carried away?Why do boys like to violate girl's lives that they are on love with?
best would be to ask him directly or through somebody....let him know you find his behaviour anti-social and rude. tell him its none of his business whether you are fat or thin as you two have nothing to do with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment