Friday, October 22, 2010

How to talk to the cute girl at the gym?!?!?!?!?!?

There is a totally cute girl at the gyms I go to. I have caught her smiling at me a couple of times and I know she has caught me checking her out. I am generally a confident guy but can be a little gun shy when it comes talking to girls or people I don't know. Any tips or ideas or things I could say or do to strike up a quick conversation with this girl?!?!?!



Any advice would be appreciated!How to talk to the cute girl at the gym?!?!?!?!?!?
say something cocky



just go up and say.

';im pretty huge ay';



she will get ur jest and u can start a bit of conversationHow to talk to the cute girl at the gym?!?!?!?!?!?
go say hi
just go up and talk to her!

she is obviously interested..we don't smile at guys for nothing ;)



help me please?!?!?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvI9VG91sIwTuKwjby6boRXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091013222945AAKWC6L

No comments:

Post a Comment