Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to talk to a girl?

I was in a rock concert the other day with one of my friends. We were enjoying the concert listening the bland play when all of the sudden I see this very beautiful girl on my left side dancing. I was very interested in her. At first I was like forget about her, she probably already has a boyfriend and she probably isn't interested in me. But soon after, she was staring at me and when I would look at her, she would look back and smile. Also, she would not leave my side! I would pass through the crowd to get a better view of the band and when I would look back; there she was. I started thinking in my mind, should I talk to her? I really wanted to talk to her but I was really nervous. During the concert, I tried many attempts t go up and talk to her but I kept on chicking out. So I decided that after the concert I would get my act together, go up to her and start talking to her, get to know her, and even get her phone number. But just then my friend tells me that we have to go. At the end, no, I did not meet the girl, talked to her once, nor got her number. I felt really stupid because I let a great opportunity to meet this very pretty girl go away just because my emotions got carried away and I was a chicken. PLEASE HELP, what should if I done!How to talk to a girl?
u should have approached her calmly without spillin ur feelins too fast. Told her that u liked one of her accesories, like a shirt or pants. Then when she thanked u, u shouldve asked were she was from and started a convo using the band u went to c since u both obviously like the band. that wouldve opened u up a lil more and made things a lil more comfortable. Then u shoulda told her that she semed chill and u wanted to stay in touch while handing her ur phone. that wouldve given u her #. then if she wanted urs, she would give u her phone 2 or ask for urs. if she dont, shes prolly so caught up in the moment that she forgets to ask.How to talk to a girl?
gone talked 2 her after the concert and told your friend to wait!
Think in your head



';life is too short, enjoy every moment, grab every opatunity';



everyone thinks they are less cool than they actually are so don't worry.



when I feel nervous to do something, I go up to the person, say the 1st word that I want to say and then let the rest flow...



smile loads at her, go up to her after a song and talk to her, dance with her



come on! next time, don't wait till the end of the concert to speak to her cause you missed your opatunity to dance with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment