Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sex offender here. An 11yr girl talk sex with my 13yr son. He was quiet mostly. What to do?

My son doesn't know of my status. I'm soon to be removed from it(misdemeanor), but that's in 6 months.



I've sheltered the kid a bit in sports and church. So my son is great looking and naive. I was in the kitchen and over heard her through the window talking to him.



Considering my status. How can I handle this stuff? I mean this is touchy (no pun)Sex offender here. An 11yr girl talk sex with my 13yr son. He was quiet mostly. What to do?
I wouldn't trust an 11 year old girl to be able to draw an accurate stick figure of sex... let alone give the ';talk';.



Just sit him down and go for it, its something that everyone has to go through.. and its awkward every time.Sex offender here. An 11yr girl talk sex with my 13yr son. He was quiet mostly. What to do?
Talk to your son about sex. It is up to you to tell him the facts of life, not some little girl.*

No comments:

Post a Comment