Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I make a shy girl talk to me?

I'm a college freshman, and there's this girl I'm interested in. Having a conversation with her is always challenging because I'm always the one that starts asking questions. I can't tell if she's just shy or if she's not interested in talking to me, but I definitely want to talk to her more, and I want to open her up eventually. How do I go about that? I see the girl tomorrow in class. By the way, she went to NYC over the break, and I am wondering what to ask her. Is it okay to ask her questions like, ';did you go shopping?'; ';did you go to Saks Fifth Avenue? That place is my mom's favorite department store,'; ';Did you get to see Manolo shoes?'; LOL. The girl always wears nice shirts, and I wanna sound like I'm interested in fashio and stuff.How can I make a shy girl talk to me?
Don't sound too interested in fashion, or she might get the wrong vibe from you : ) Just keep doing what you're doing. Ask her questions and try to get her to open up. Share things about yourself that might make her ask you questions. If you open up, it will be much easier for her to do so as well. As you talk to her, ask her increasingly personal questions. Where is she from, where did she go to school, what is her family like, does she have any pets, what does she do in her spare time, etc. You might also ask if she wants lunch after class or something like that. If you talk about movies that you and she like, you could see if she wanted to watch one with you. Good luck!How can I make a shy girl talk to me?
I can really relate to this girl. When guys act like they're interested in me I tend to ignore them and act like I'm not interested just to test their patience. If they stick around, they genuinely like me. If she's worth it, stay on her. As far as conversation goes, just be yourself. Don't talk about stuff you normally wouldn't.
lol if a guy that just randomly starts to talk to me and asks me that ';did you go shoppping'; ';did you get to see manalo shoes'; omg i would soooo think he is gay im srry but if you wanna sound like a guy who is into her you gotta come up with better. My suggestion would be to start of talking to her like ';hey, i heard you went to NYC over the break.... what did you do..... Did you see the statue of liberty lol......'; you know that sort of stuff and then be like '; we should go together sometime it would be fun '; and if you want you can add ';i been to nyc with my mom once and she loved this store called Saks Fith Avenue i could show you when we go... thats if you wanna go sometime lol when i get the money.... i heard women love that store.... Its my moms favorite place'; see you dont have to say exacally something like that but at least sound like you know what your talking about and that your not gay lol.... It sounds like your interested in her and that you like her because your asking her if to go with you there sometime of course shes not gonna say no cus shes shy and a nice girl soooo thats out of the question.... IT also sounds like your a sweet caring guy becuase your not ashamed to say that you have gone to a store with your mom it shows that you care about her and thats a turn on from women take it from me i am one lol... And it also makes you sound like you have something in common and stuff.... you got to make the conversation flow.... like the wind lol you get the drift lol. But ya smile be polite and take my advise lol trust me it will work....



Best of wishes kesha



Ps: let me know how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment