Thursday, October 28, 2010

I like a girl aged 19 but when I'm with her I don't know what to talk about?

i mean men talk about sports, cars, girls, computers while girls talk about clothes and how beautiful each other look. We don't have the same interests so how do I approach herI like a girl aged 19 but when I'm with her I don't know what to talk about?
Your best bet is to just barrage her with questions about HER. People love to talk about themselves, and she'll feel flattered that you're taking an interest in her. Trust me. You can take no part in the conversation, and it will go swimmingly. Just ask question after question (where do you work? how long have you worked there? do you like it? what's your family like? where did you grow up?) and nod and say ';oh, wow'; or ';yeah, I know'; occasionally. And she'll think you're a fantastic listener and fall in love with you and you'll get married and have twelve beautiful children. Or at least she'll go out with you.I like a girl aged 19 but when I'm with her I don't know what to talk about?
well there is always your name....no on second thought that's not going to go over well on a first date.



Women have a lot more interests then just clothes and who's cute.....please before you date anyone realize that.
Why don't you try and find out what she is interested in.



How about what love means to her?



What's her idea of romance?



What does she do to relax?



Does she like a hot steamy bath with scented candles?



What does she do for fun?



Does she only like shop?



How about volunteer work?



Does she believe in anything?



Some ideas...



Edit: Talk about sex if you never want any from her.
Talk about sex.
make series of small talk and then you'll learn things about her to talk about
the weather
Look her up and down and grin creepily and say, ';How YOU doing?';



This is sure to work.
I've been in that situation, it can make time drag can't it? Why not let her decide what you talk about, by asking g some strategic questions, as well as observing what interests she has. I think it is a bit of an urban myth that girls only talk about those things. My friends and I discuss the economy, politics, food, movies, gossip ........Good luck!
Talk about things she likes not about things you guys like unless you know she likes them or maybe you should just try understanding what she likes to talk about
The fact that you two have different interests can make things all the more interesting. You can learn from each other.



Often the ice breaker with me is when someone offers me food.



Example:



';Want some gum?';



';Why yes, thank you. How are you today?';



And just go from there.
How about starting a conversation of people you know? Usually that is how conversations start, like ';where are you from?'; ';How do you know...?';



You don't know you don't have the same interests until you talk to her.



And yes I know - I used a double-negative. Shame on me!
Take her to a movie then you can talk about the movie. :)
Never talk about the weather.

Talk about general interests. Music is a great one. Find out if theres a good band playing somewhere near, bring it up in the convo, and reccomend her to go. (make sure its a good band, yeah), and if shes not going, tell her you got a ';spare ticket'; haha

No comments:

Post a Comment