Thursday, October 28, 2010

Plz help -how do i approach the other girl in my boyfriends life?

a while ago i got an e-mail from a girl claiming to be my boyfriends girlfriend. When i asked him he said she was crazy. Since then i have had reason to believe there is another girlfriend but for some reason or another there was never any proof.



I have recently discovered that a girl added me on msn who i didn't know. I managed to find out that that girl is this same girl who contacted me before. I now believe that she is going out with my bf too and is as confused that is why she is playing these games. I messaged her asking if we could talk girl to girl but she denied knowing what i was talking about.



It is definately her, i have proof and her real e-mail address. I want to mail her asking her if we can talk without the boy knowing and compare situations so we both get clarity. How do i approach her? should i tell her, i know who u r and not to play games or take a softer approach? How do i get her to talk to me? maybe then we could confront our boyfriend if its the case!Plz help -how do i approach the other girl in my boyfriends life?
why don't you '; mail her asking her if we can talk without the boy knowing and compare situations so we both get clarity. ';



if she refuses, then you're SOL. maybe you should forget about her and re-evaluate your relationship with your bf. if he is shady enough to be capable of this, maybe he's not right for youPlz help -how do i approach the other girl in my boyfriends life?
If you have proof your bf is cheating why would you stay with him at all? What does it matter who this girl is? This really doesnt make sence to me, sorry.
well maybe shes just some random girl trying to mess with you but mayybe not. Does he have past affairs?? well if so then maybe shes telling the truth but you are just gonna have to like go behimd his back and figure everything out ask for his email and password and see if they know eachother and if they talk to eachother or are really going out but if he doesnt give you his email and password then you are gonna have to find it own on your own but if he finds out all at the end then maybe he will understand what you are trying to do...which is trying to find out if hes cheating.
I guess yo have ask ask him and he denies it -right?

If you do have her e-mail address I would explain to her that I THINK that we might be seeing the same guy. I really want us to get together and if it is then we can bust him ...Because if he is playing you both then he is no good...Tell her that you are not mad at her - you just want to compare notes....
if she denied to talk to you..then she is lying. maybe she knows you and she is jealous from u, if ur boyfriend is honest with you , then why to believe a stranger from believing one you love..

No comments:

Post a Comment