Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I deal with this girl talking smack about me?!!?

I made cheer and I'm a bigger grl and I realize people will talk about me

Because of it but it's only the 2nd practice and this girl is makig fun of me and she's on my team! I've never done anything to her like I'll say hi to her sometimes buh ugh! How do I deal with it (without getting kicked of the squad) I'd I have the ret of the season ://How can I deal with this girl talking smack about me?!!?
dint be mean back rise above it :) but nobody said you have to be nice either ;) :PHow can I deal with this girl talking smack about me?!!?
put a pair of underwear her size filled with poop outside her locker with her initials on the band so everyone thinks she crapped her wears! lmao
Girl just beet the sh*t out of the next girl that talks crap about you :) problem solved
Remember those kids YOU were mean to? It's called karma sweetheart.
Just embarass her back!!! She won't give you any **** after that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment