Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i talk to a girl that i really madly in love with on msn for the first time?

I am really in love with this girl and i just cant stop thinking about her. i have seen her a few times in shops and she is pretty. I just need some advice of how to make this girl talk to me. I have her email but very nervous to add her. SHe is a very popular and pretty girl. Just to let u no, i known her in Primary School and she has been in my tutor class for a lesson which make things more difficult because its really just weird to talk to her on msn when i could have talked to her then. Dont answer this question saying i should ask her this and this, i really need a technique which can attract her. Tell me wat words should i say after adding her, what should i say to introduce myself after all those years, she might and might not no me. Its the words that i need to learn. Thx guyz. PLz take this question seriously. i am so in love!!!How do i talk to a girl that i really madly in love with on msn for the first time?
Be yourself. Introduce yourself and talk to to her. You can not make her talk to you but if you make the effort to talk she may may respond. Be yourself. She will either like you or not. I would not email her right away. Talking her face to face will be the best way to start. I would also try to just be her friend. Friends can become more.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment