Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ladies: Girl talk..... what does it mean!? 10 pts!?

I was extremely flattered when a female friend of mine, Jill, told me about another girl who is attracted to me, Erin. Jill let me know that Erin saw me one day and said to Jill..... ';Oh my god! I want to date that guy!'; (Jill and Erin work at a recreational pool). I could not believe my ears... it was all girl talk. How they talked about the way I swam, my muscles... well.. just basically my looks. Not to sound conceited but it felt gggooooooddddddd.



Jill wanted to set up a date with Erin and I. Unfortunately, Jill let me know she was recently seeing another guy (boyfriend). As I went about my day to play v-ball, I knew Erin worked at a pool besides the court. So I had the nerve to go up and ask if Erin was around. Incredibly she was there.



Erin and I talked for the first time. I introduced myself and let her know about Jill, her friend. She chuckled but we went on with our casual conversation. Finally I asked her,';So do you have a boyfriend?'; Erin shook her head sideways and said, ';Kind of'; but didn't really elaborate on it.



What is she implying here even though Jill told me Erin has a boyfriend? I'm a little confused with this girl talk going on. Thoughts anyone?Ladies: Girl talk..... what does it mean!? 10 pts!?
she's saying she'll dump her bf to go out with youLadies: Girl talk..... what does it mean!? 10 pts!?
It probably means that she likes you and thinks your cute, but shes seeing someone...

Or it could mean that they are about to break up or arent really going out if you know what i mean...

(:
she means she has a bf in a way...so they could be like **** buddies or friends w/ benefits or she cheats on her bf

No comments:

Post a Comment