Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I talk to this girl?

I have no problem talking to girls, but there is this one girl who seems like shes only comfortable with her friends because she usually won't talk to anyone else. The only place I see her is at lunch. My friend said something to her in the hall the other day and she just ignored him, so how the hell should I start a conversation with this girl?How do I talk to this girl?
just talk to her like u would every other girl she may have not heard ur friend or zoned out, i do that all the time... every girl wants to be approached by a guy... go for itHow do I talk to this girl?
just talk to her. people see me as non- approchable but in reality u can talk to me about anything. trust me girls sometimes just zone out on different things without even noticing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment