Friday, October 22, 2010

What should I talk about with this girl?

I'm normally good at talking to girls but I've been texting this girl off and on for a long time. I kinda like her and the other day she told me she thinks I'm really cute. I just don't know how to keep her attention (for some reason its hard to do with her) without making a fool of myself. I also don't want to get to the point where she thinks of me as just a friend.What should I talk about with this girl?
Hey dude



Its hard to find out what method works always, but I been in your shoes as well..but then I found this awesome stuff..this Guy a dating expert..he has made a free audio which has made charming hot chicks and getting their numbers a snap ..

Like, it will guide you on how to approach them in a way that respond and how to keep them interested, and what should you talk about with girls, the kind of humor they enjoy etc etc ..ALl great highly useful stuff

You can get it too and best of all its free..just enter your email and it will be sent to you

http://www.careerseeker.us/hotwomen.htmlWhat should I talk about with this girl?
talk about like what kind of boys she likes and if she ask u why u ask tell her that u want to know her better if she answers u then try to be like that kind of guy
It would help if you do some things together or have common interests. Invite her to do something with you. That'll get her attention. Then you will always have something to talk about. Just don't wait too long - she may go out with someone else.



And while you are out with her just talk about every day things: what's going on in your area, a good (or bad) book you've read or movie you've seen, etc. Just be yourself and you'll do fine.
be smooth tell her how cute she is and what you like about her tell her that she has a big butt and big breast stuff like that also how pretty her eyes are

No comments:

Post a Comment