Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to talk with girl? I am shy?

Hello, i have a problem, I always shy with girl at school, Even with female cousin also i shy. This is happen because when i was Standard 1-6 i always shy to girl. Please give me a confident to talk with girl. I am jealous at my friend, he always make a joke and the girl will laugh. I also want to make joke but i'm sucks :(. Please tell me how to be not shy with girl...How to talk with girl? I am shy?
All i can say is that stop thinking girls are the most important people in the world, your not talking to Jessica Alba Here, so relax, and JUST TALK%26lt;you dont have to get everthing right and you dont have to make them LAUGHHow to talk with girl? I am shy?
Lots of jokes online, you can get a new one every day and make her laugh?
just try to be outgoing. go up and chat to some girls in your class, it doesn't mater if you get embarrassed as soon as you do a huge weight will be lifted off your shoulders and it will start to some more naturally to you

No comments:

Post a Comment