Thursday, October 28, 2010

';Girl Talk'; in a realtionship.?

How common is it for girls to talk to their friends about their lovers?

I often feel as though my current lover's friends know thoughts about me that my lover has not bothered to tell me! I really don't care what they know. But I often feel distant when my lovers ALWAYS seems to have this sacred ';girl talk'; with their friends where she says things to her ladies that she would not say to me.

I really feel a little less close to her thinking about this. I guess I really love that feeling of closeness with my lovers so it seems unfortunate.

So my question is. Is this common? For girls to share with their friends what they would not with their lovers? Can some girls on here tell me about this?';Girl Talk'; in a realtionship.?
unfortunately, girls talk to each other all about their lovers. how big they are, how well they perform in bed, what he likes to do and what he doesn't like, what he does to make her crazy and what he does that's kind of weird. after sharing such intimate details with their friends, they start to confide in other spots as well. i speak from experience. maybe try opening up to her in some ways yourself and see if she'll open up to you. tell her you don't want to be just her lover, but a friend as well. take her places and make her feel comfortable. ask her what her and her friends talk about. ask her if there's anything she wants to tell you - no judgments attached. ask her if you're pleasing her well in bed! by asking these open ended questions you are leaving a lot of room for the conversation to go in many places. if she doesn't want to open up to you, give it some time. if after a prolonged period of time of you asking questions and getting nothing in return, maybe she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to you for some deeper reasons. if you can't get to the source then her stubbornness to change will definitely get in the way of your relationship together. good luck.';Girl Talk'; in a realtionship.?
well for me if i go to my friends to talk about my gf (also my ex bf when we were together) it's because i need advice on something or i need their opinion. a lot of times our girl talk is just that comfort level we have between our friends just like men have things they talk about amongst their friends. it's not anything to worry about.... that is until the friends want to gang up on u because u been a bad boy lol.... i also just read what sami said... that too can be done... try to be her bff! she couldnt have said it better honestly!
yes very common..i really like to hear when share with me what would they do..

No comments:

Post a Comment