Friday, October 22, 2010

How to talk to girl in college class?

Hi,



There's this girl in college and she's in one of my classes. She's always looking at me and I really want to start a conversation with her but I don't know how to or what to say since I'm completely new.



Any ideas on what to do or say?



ThanksHow to talk to girl in college class?
I've gotta do the same with other people too! lol.



Try this...

Say hi to her, hopefully, she'll say hi back, then ask things like ';do you know anyone in the group?'; (what I was asked quite a bit). Then if she says ';yes'; ask who, and start to make conversation that way.



You could even say ';is it alright if I sit near/next to you'; and things like that. If it does go a bit quiet, ask her something about the work you're doing.



Hope I helped.How to talk to girl in college class?
If it is in college the answer is simple. Ask for help in whatever school project / task you are doing. just walkover to her and ask her about something in your task. The conversation may lead to you asking what she has done in her project etc. Tell her that she's really good at this. and so on..
erm is this so hard? You say hi to her and see how it goes from there.
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment