Friday, October 22, 2010

How to talk to girl from the bank?

I met this girl that helped me in the bank a few weeks ago and she is beautiful. I saw her at the college that i go to, but I mistaked her for someone else. I'm not sure whether or not that screwed up my chances with her. Anyway. . .how I talk to her at her job without getting her fired?How to talk to girl from the bank?
This is place of work, respect that,

And you bank there (your money) respect that



You don't ever want it to become weird in which you can't go to your own bank, or that she feels weird and doesn't want to work there.



with this said,



Write a nice little note, that you can ask her to read the next time your doing your business...



Have the note say something like



Hi, I hope you're having a great day

I want you to know that you have put a magical spell on me,

Here is my number, call me, let's get to know eachother

How does lunch on a saturday sound?

Or at the schools cafeteria?



`

How to talk to girl from the bank?
Hi!



Someone once recommended http://www.GirlsTeachGuys.com for one of my questions an i've been hooked ever since.



or http://www.GuysTeachGirls.com



You will def get good answers there.



oh yea..you can just copy paste your question on there



Hope this helps! good luck :)
If she likes you also,I bet she is looking at your bank account...Make sure you have some funds in it,or you won't even have a chance with her.
If you really want to talk to this woman from the bank and she attends the college that you go to, then why not wait until she is on campus in order to flirt with her? When you flirt with a woman outside of work, she is more open to your advances than she would if you are getting to her on the job.



Most people aren't comfortable socializing or flirting on the job for obvious reasons. Besides the fact that one could get in trouble with their bosses, there are legal questions as well such as sexual harassment. Besides, she meets lots of people where she works and you wouldn't be the first one interested in her. Wait until you can meet her outside of class before making your move.
Give her a little cute card thanking her for her great customer service and ask in the card if she's available sometime to go for coffee at Starbucks or wherever. Then next time you're doing banking, see if she says anything. If not, she's politely letting you know she's not interested, but if she's interested, she'll thank you for the card and let you know about meeting. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment