Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i get a girl to like me?

im friends with this girl who i really like. im not sure if she likes me though. we always talk and IM eachother like best friends. I wear nice clothes, im nice to her, i maybe compliment on her new clothes or somehting, and she sometimes does the same thing. shes had a past bf but hes in another skool, i dont know if they still talk.

Girls plz help, im really falling for this girlHow do i get a girl to like me?
If I were you, I would make her laugh a lot. Girls love a guy that can make her laugh and smile all the time. I would also hang with her a lot because most of the time a girl falls for a guy once they hang a lot and give her a lot of compliments on how she looks. I am personally into guys that say im beautiful and are always a gentleman. If you have a job or have money also buy her lunch, it's really sweet and show her the signs that you actually like her and care for her. And with her past boyfriend, talk to her about it but not making it obvious that you are really interested in it, talk as a best friend and maybe even give her advice.How do i get a girl to like me?
wip your dick out and let her touch it
dude you gotta ask her out and just take a gamble
Well it looks like you have a love story rolled out for you! I bet if you act nicer she'll fall for you as well! Always compliment her eyes and what she is wearing, and smile. Try to be funny but don't go overboard! If there is a dance coming up then ask her if she has plans or it! If she doesn't then say ';oh me either, maybe we could go together?'; and her answer would probably be yes! Also, ask her to hang out sometime with friends, not alone because that might be too awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment