Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anyone got any tips on finding a girl when I'm out? not just to talk to one night, to keep in contact w/?

Either to go out with, date, become her bf, or friend too, but that's last resort. Also, any tips on how to tell if a girl is single or not? should I automatically expect any guy w/ her is her bf? unless he's older, maybe being her father? Should guys only talk to girls who are alone or w/ other girls? umm, any tips you got thanks.Anyone got any tips on finding a girl when I'm out? not just to talk to one night, to keep in contact w/?
haha ...hmm...you shouldn't expect any guy with a girl is her bf since my brother was by me and this guy thought he was my bf so he hesitated to talk to me until later...



Go to a party or club. Volunteer place. :)Anyone got any tips on finding a girl when I'm out? not just to talk to one night, to keep in contact w/?
When you're talking to a girl ask something that would randomly involve her bf in the conversation. For example when you're just talking to a girl that you just met (this has happened to me before exactly) and you guys are having a nice conversation just ask her. ';hey maybe we should hang out some time...if that's okay with your boyfriend'; then she will automatically tell you if she has a bf or not. That's what i do when i wanna find out if a girl is taken or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment