Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I confidently start and maintain a conversation with a girl I've never seen before?

I've started several conversations with girls but I can't seem to do it confidently with most of them. It's hard to explain. I usually do really well in conversations where the girl talks on and on and on. When such is not the case, I usually get stuck. My questions are:

How can I be more confident in meeting a new girl so that first impressions go more smoothly

How do I start a conversation and where do I work in the part when I tell her my name (my current strategy is observe something on or around her and pick that to talk about)

How do I maintain a conversationHow do I confidently start and maintain a conversation with a girl I've never seen before?
The best way to gain confidence is tell yourself ';what's the worse that could happen?'; If you don't know her why does her opinion matter? I find that this always helps me. I then become less self conscious of myself which clears my mind and I can think of things to say. Also realize the girl is probably just as uncomfortable/unconfident as you are. She probably isn't sure if you are seriously interested in her or if you're just messing around to see what she'll do.



Starting a conversation depends on where you are. If you're in class begin talking about an assignment, the teacher, or something similar. Other situations are more subjective so it is harder unless you have a specific place. I know none of this is easy, but practice helps! Good LUCK! :)How do I confidently start and maintain a conversation with a girl I've never seen before?
my answer to you is very simple be yourself,stop worring about how you are going to sound or look be the best you that you can be and i promise you that you will feel and be very confident in yourself. Don't sell yourself short.Good luck
its not worth it. you dont know what she does in her spare time. i mean she has friends and possibly a bf. she needs you to talk it over with. both are unsure about problems thats all.
i have the same problem



buh the best way to start or have a good convo is just talk about the girl.

just ask how there doing and

talk about what they like to and other stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment