Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i handle the other girl in my boyfriends life?

a while ago i got an e-mail from a girl claiming to be my boyfriends girlfriend. When i asked him he said she was crazy. Since then i have had reason to believe there is another girlfriend but for some reason or another there was never any proof.



I have recently discovered that a girl added me on msn who i didn't know. I managed to find out that that girl is this same girl who contacted me before. I now believe that she is going out with my bf too and is as confused that is why she is playing these games. I messaged her asking if we could talk girl to girl but she denied knowing what i was talking about.



It is definately her, i have proof and her real e-mail address. I want to mail her asking her if we can talk without the boy knowing and compare situations so we both get clarity. How do i approach her? should i tell her, i know who u r and not to play games or take a softer approach? How do i get her to talk to me? maybe then we could confront our boyfriend if its the case!How do i handle the other girl in my boyfriends life?
To heck with the other girl. Get rid of the guy - he's 2-timing both of you and therefore cannot be trusted.How do i handle the other girl in my boyfriends life?
you don't need to handle the other girl, you need to get on your so called ';bf';



i don't understand why girls get on the other girl. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT IS PLAYIN YOU!!!!!!! STOP BEING SO DESPERATE!!!!
I think she already knows about you. You may not be sure, but she is...and she is avoiding you.



She may think that he loves her and not you.

She may have been told (like you) that he is not dating anyone else.

She may think that you are pursuing him.



Either way, you can do whatever you like...if it makes you feel better. But the facts are obvious. Your boyfriend is two timing you. Both you and the other girl are being played,



You know the song about the girl that keys her boyfriend's truck when she finds out that he is two timing. Perhaps you should consider getting even....



Why put effort into the guy? I hope that you are just using the time to get over him....as he obviously has no trouble doing it to you.



Move on...however you need to...but don't think so much about her. Doesn't matter in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment