Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I talk to cute girls?

I'm 12, but I want my first kiss SO BAD! And most of the girls in my school are cute and friendly. Some are even in my class. I want to talk to them. I mean, I want to have a bunch of girlfriends (friends that are girls) and a girlfriend (a girl I can make-out with). But I have 0 charisma, so I don't know what to say to people. I'm still rolling around my bed wondering what it's like to have a cute big-breasted girlfriend. So people... What do I say to girls?! How do I talk to them without showing nervous? How can I tell if she's nice or cruel? Also, how do I tell if she's the right girl?How do I talk to cute girls?
if she laughs at all of your jokes and smiles at you a lot then go for it. however you fo not need your first kiss until you are older sorry :DHow do I talk to cute girls?
Dude ur only 12 and want to have a girlfriend from now when i was ur age i was wondering what should i become when i grow up and now ur wondering about girlfriends i mean im 14 and i don't have a boy friend until now so just focus on ur studies .

No comments:

Post a Comment