Friday, October 22, 2010

How do you talk to a girl you like but around other people?

When I talk to girls one on one I do fine. I'm funny, confident, but when other people are around that we know or if we're all in a group it's hard for me. Is this normal? I feel kinda dumb with her just standing there with all of us in a group. I don't want her to think I'm not interested. Any help will be appreciated.How do you talk to a girl you like but around other people?
I am the same way, well if you are interested in her then it shows your shy around her cause maybe you think ';what people or her friends will think of you talking to her'; , but it's all in your head. Just go ahead and talk to her like you normally do 1 on 1, if you don't talk much when your around other people she will know somethings up

No comments:

Post a Comment