Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I talk to a girl?

I'm in trouble... Everyday, I see a girl(she's not that pretty), I wanna go talk to her, but her friends are around her.. What if I go and talk to her and she embarasses me in front of her friends and in public... I will have no face, so I never talked to a girl... help me... she's never alone... and I have no friends, I mean, it would be cool to talk to girls with some friends, I would have support of friends while teh act occurs... I'm alone. HELP ME????How do I talk to a girl?
First thing and it isn't easy: Appear confident. Not up yourself but confident. You feel nervous like hell inside but first impression counts. Secondly since no one else here knows your exact situation, taking any advice on how to speak to her might make it worse. Read through other people's answers and THINK which is more appropriate. I think you need to find time when she isn't surrounded. When you can be your confident self and not have an audience. What you say can be a brief funny comment about something that has just occurred or sometimes rarely if you are near her, its gotta be a casual statement e.g. that class was boring me to death.How do I talk to a girl?
Just go up to her and introduce yourself. When you do, do it swagger and confidence. In fact when you go up to her and her friends, flirt and talk to all of her friends. Let them battle each other for YOUR attention. If they tell you to buzz off, then walk away like it doesn't bother you.
be confident just tell her hello and smile thats all and if she wants to talk to you shell talk back whats the worst that could happen shed say hallo and url wud be friends
maybe you can start conversation with something like... borrow her a pen or admire about her cloth etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment